Uttar Gujarat Vij. Company Limited is making a plan to conduct the exam for Vidyut Sahayak Jr. Assistant, Jr. Engineer Civil and Jr. Engineer Electrical posts. The UGVCL Jr. Assistant Admit Card 2018 will be released soon on its official portal. The candidates can check the UGVCL Jr. Assistant Exam date and Admit Card details in this article.
The candidates who have applied for this recruitment before the last date they will be able to download the UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018. The candidates can get their UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card using the link attached to this website.
So we are suggested all applicants bookmark our website www.jobexamss.in to get all latest update regarding the same. In this website, we provide you all latest information about UGVCL Junior Assistant written exam date and Admit card.
Some important UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018
|Post Name||Jr. Assistant & Jr. Engineer|
|Registration Date||21 July to 10 August 2018|
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited has recently announced the recruitment notification for 292 vacant posts. The department has invited online application to recruit the skilled and talented candidates for Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer Civil, and Junior Engineer Electrical posts.
The registration process for UGVCL Junior Assistant posts has started from 21 July 2018 and has completed on 10 August 2018. A large number of candidates have submitted their application form for the same. After complete the registration process now the department is looking forward to conducting the written exam for the selection of the candidates.
UGVCL Jr. Assistant Selection Process
The applicants who have applied for the same, they will be selected by their performance are flowing round of selection. The candidates can check all complete detail of the selection process in this article. The selection phases is that
- Written Exam
UGVCL Jr. Assistant and Jr. Engineer Exam pattern details
The written exam is the first phase of selection. All applied candidates will be selected by their performance in the written exam. Those candidates who will qualify the written exam then they are called for the next phase of selection which is the interview.
- The written exam will consist of online and objective type.
- In this exam total, 100 question will be asked.
- The exam will be 100 marks.
- In this exam negative marking also 1/4 marks should be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be set in both languages English and Gujarati.
For Jr. Assistant Exam Syllabus
- General knowledge – 10 marks.
- English Language – 20 marks.
- Math and General Science – 15 marks.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning – 50 marks.
- Gujarati Language and Grammar – 20 marks.
- Computer knowledge – 20 marks.
For Jr. Engineer Syllabus
- General knowledge – 10 marks.
- English Language – 10 marks.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning – 10 marks.
- Math and General Science – 60 marks.
- Computer – 10 marks.
The candidates who have applied for the same are waiting for UGVCL Junior Assistant written exam date. But the department has not declared any exam date. So the candidates can stay connected on this website for latest updates.
UGVCL Jr. Assistant Admit Card 2018
UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card will be released 10-15 days before the exam. The candidates can download the admit card as soon as possible. The Admit Card will contain all details about candidates, exam center name, exam center timing etc.
How to download UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018？
UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card will publish soon on its official portal. The candidates can follow all instruction to download the UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card.
- First, you open the official website of UGVCL.
- After that, you find the link UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018.
- Then you hit on this link.
- Now you fill all details and submit it.
- Then your admit card will be seen on your screen.
- Now take a printout of it.
UGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 will declare on its official website. The candidates have any questions or suggestion regarding the same then you can comment in the comment box.