Staff Selection Commission of India is going to declare the recruitment notification for Multi Tasking Staff posts. Through this notification, SSC is going to recruit the eligible and suitable candidates for various posts. The online application submission date has declared now. This is a big opportunity for all job seekers. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of SSC.
So we are suggested all candidate bookmark our website www.jobexams.in regarding for the same. Here on this website we provide you with all information about SSC MTS Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Apply date, Exam date etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification will be declared in the month of August. The online application submission process for Multi Tasking Staff posts will start on 4 August 2018. All interested candidate those fulfill the eligibility criteria they can apply for the same before 31 August 2018.
As we know that Staff Selection Commission every year conducted the Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Exam to hire the skilled and talented candidates for different posts Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Operator, Chowkidar, Mali etc. SSC MTS exam is a National level exam. Every year Lakhs candidates have participated in this exam.
Some important SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
|Organized By||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Notification Date||August 2018|
|Application Start Date||04.08.2018|
|Last Date of Apply||31.08.2018|
|Paper First Exam Date||December 2018 Or January 2019|
|Admit Card||December 2018|
|Paper Second Exam Date||Update|
A big number of candidates are waiting for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 notification date. If you are one of them then this is good news for that Staff Selection Commission is going to declare the online application submission date for the same.
The online application date starts from 4 August to 31 August 2018. The online form will be available on SSC official website. The candidates can apply on the official website www.ssc.nic.in for the same.
Eligibility Criteria details for SSC MTS Recruitment
The applicants who are going to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018, first they can check all eligibility criteria. If the candidates can fulfill the eligibility criteria for the same, then they can apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018.
Education Qualification- 10th passed from the recognized Board. For more details, you can check the official notification.
- The candidates’ age must be between 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation as per government rule and regulation.
Application fee details
- General – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – Rs.0/-
- OBC – Rs.0/-
SSC MTS Selection Process details
SSC MTS selection process is based on Computer Based Test and Descriptive Test. SSC MTS selection process is that.
- Written Exam 1st
- Written Exam 2nd descriptive
- Document verification
The Staff Selection Commission will be organized the written exam for the selection of the candidates. Those candidates who will qualify the paper first then they can participate in the Second exam. After that document verification will be held. Those candidates can qualify all phases of selection then they can get the Government job.
SSC MTS Paper 1st Exam Pattern details
- The written exam will be a Computer Based Test.
- In this exam, multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Total questions 200.
- Total marks 200.
- Time 2 hours.
- General Intelligence and Reasonong -25 questions -25 marks.
- Numerical Aptitude -25 questions -25 marks.
- General English -50 questions – 50 marks.
- General Awareness – 50 questions – 50 marks.
SSC MTS Paper 2nd Exam Pattern detail
- This exam will be descriptive type.
- In this exam Letter Essay Writing.
- Total marks – 50.
- Time -30 minutes.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2018
SSC MTS Admit Card will be declared soon on its official website. The candidates can download the SSC MTS Admit card 10-15 days before the written exam date. As per information SSC, MTS Admit Card will be declared in the month of December 2018.
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018？
SSC MTS apply date will be available soon on its official website. All interested candidates can apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018. The candidates can follow all steps to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment.
- First, you need to open the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the official notification of SSC MTS Recruitment 2018.
- Now you read all detail carefully.
- Then you can apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2018.
- The registration process completed you will get login ID and password for provisional uses.
- Then fill all details about candidates upload the documents, signature, and photograph of the candidates.
- After that submit the application form for the same.
- Now take a printout of the application form.
SSC MTS recruitment 2018 apply the date to start in the month of August 2018. The candidates can apply for this recruitment. If the candidates have any query or suggestion regarding SSC MTS Recruitment then you can write your queries in the comment box. Our team will try to solve your query as soon as possible.