The Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit the eligible candidates for 56717 vacant posts of Constable GD in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles as per recruitment notification. In this recruitment male and female both are participating. For more details, you can visit on the official website at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD Recruitment notification will be released on 21 July 2018. According to this notification Staff Selection Commission has published 56717 posts of GD online application submission date. This is the big bumper Recruitment notification for all job seekers who are waiting for Government jobs, they can apply for this recruitment.
The candidates can bookmark our website www.jobexams.in to get the latest update regarding SSC GD Recruitment. Here on this website, we provide you all latest update for SSC GD notification date, registration date, exam date, selection process etc. You can visit regularly on this website for new information.
SSC GD Recruitment Details
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||GD- Constable|
|Registration Date||21 July 2018 to 20 August 2018|
|Exam Date||September/ October|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
SSC GD Eligibility Criteria details
The applicants who are going to apply for SSC Constable GD recruitment they can check the eligibility criteria details. If they can fulfill these eligibility criteria they can apply for this recruitment.
The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment the candidates must be the citizen of India.
Metric or 10th class passed from any recognized Board.
The candidates’ age should be between 18 to 23 years.
SSC Constable Selection Process
The candidates who have applied for this recruitment. They will be selected by their performance are following the round of selection which is given below. If they cover all rounds, after that they will be selected regarding these posts.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
Physical Standard Test Details
PST is the first phase of Selection. The candidates who will cover the PST, then they can participate in the next phase of selection.
- Height for Male Candidates – 170cms.
- Height for Female Candidates – 157cms.
- Chest for Male Candidates – Unexpanded – 80cms.
Physical Efficiency Test details
The candidates who will qualify the Physical Efficiency Test challenge they can participate in the next phase of selection. And those candidates are not qualified for this challenge they are eliminated for this recruitment.
- The race for Male Candidates – 5kms in – 24 minutes.
- The race for Female Candidates – 1.6kms in – 8 minutes 30 seconds.
SSC Constable GD Exam Details
The Staff Selection Commission will be organized a written exam to check the skill knowledge of the candidates. This exam will be held in the month of August 2018. The exam will be objective type. In this exam total, 100 questions will be asked and each question will contain equal marks. The time duration will be 2 hours.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 question – 25 marks.
- General knowledge and General Awareness – 25 question – 25 marks.
- Elementary Mathematics – 25 question – 25 marks.
- Hindi and English – 25 question – 25 marks.
SSC Constable Pay Scale Rs.5200- 20200+ Grade Pay Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for SSC GD Recruitment 2018？
The candidates who want to apply for SSC GD Recruitment 2018. They can follow all the steps which are given below.
- First, you open the official website of SSC.
- After that, you can select link as your qualification.
- Now click on register and read all instruction carefully.
- After that, click on continue and enter your details.
- Now upload your document and submit the application form.
- Now take a printout of your application form for further use.
Final words- The candidates can bookmark our website to get the latest update for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018. If you have any question regarding for the same, then you sent your message on the comment box.