Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has recently announced the recruitment notification for 623 vacant posts of General Constable and Constable Driver. This notification will be released in the month of July. All interested candidates can apply online for the same on its official website.
This is the good news for all candidates who are waiting for Rajasthan Police Recruitment notification. Rajasthan Police recruitment board is going hire the eligible candidates for the same.
Rajasthan Police Constable application submission process is going to start from 21 July 2018 and completed on 10 August 2018. The applicants who want to apply for the same they can apply before the last date on its official website or you can use the direct link on our website.
So we have advised all candidates to bookmark our website www.jobexams.in to get all latest information regarding the same. Here on this website, we provide you all latest update regarding Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment, apply date, exam date, selection process etc.
Rajasthan police constable recruitment 2018 details
|Department Name||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Post Name||Police Constable|
|Registration Date||21.07.2018 to 10.08.2018|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||7 Days Period Of The Exam|
The Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
The applicants who want to apply for this recruitment, first they can check the Eligibility Criteria. If they can fulfill all eligibility criteria after that they can apply for this recruitment.
- The applicant should be passed 8th class from any recognized Board.
- The candidates should be knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani culture.
- For driving posts, the candidates must be a driving license.
- The candidates must be between 18 to 25 years for this recruitment.
- The age relaxation is also available as per government rule and regulation.
Application fee detail
- For General candidates in TSP Area – Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST candidates in TSP Area – Rs.350/-
- The candidates can pay the Examination Fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
General Constable in TSP Area
- General – 293
- SC – 29
- ST – 262
Constable Driver in TSP Area
- General – 22
- SC – 1
- ST – 16
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process detail
The candidates who have applied for this recruitment they will be selected by their performance are following rounds of selection. The complete detail of the selection process is given below.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
About Written Exam
The written exam is the first phase of selection. All applicants will be selected by their performance in the written exam. Those candidates who will qualify the written exam, then they can participate in the next phase of selection which is a physical standard test.
Rajasthan Police Constable Physical Standard Test detail
The applicants who will qualify the written exam then they can participate in Physical Standard Test. The physical standard test detail is given here.
For Male Candidates
- Height -168cm
- Chest -81cm
- Weight -As per age
For Female Candidates
- Height -152cm
- Weight -47.5kg
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018？
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 application submission date is going to start coming soon. All interested candidates can apply online for the same. The candidates can follow all steps to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment.
- First, you open the official website of the department.
- After that, you find the link Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment.
- Now click on register and read all instructions carefully.
- After that click on continue and entry all details.
- Now upload your document and submit the application form.
- Now take a printout of your application form for provisional uses.
The applicant can bookmark our website to get all latest update for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment. You can comment us regarding for the same using the comment box.