Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority has recently published the recruitment notification for 149 vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Draughtsman, Sub Divisional Engineer and other posts. According to this notification, their department has invited online application to recruit the skilled and talented candidates for the same. A big No. of candidates have applied for the same.
The applicants who have submitted their online application for this recruitment now they are waiting for the PUDA Admit Card 2018. Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority is going to declare the Admit Card for the written exam. The candidates can download their PUDA Admit Card at the official website.
So we are advised all candidates to stay connected on our website www.jobexams.in to get the latest update regarding for the same. Here on this website we provide you all information about PUDA Junior Engineer Written Exam date and Admit Card 2018.
PUDA Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018 details
|Post Name||Jr. Engineer, Draftsman, Sub Divisional Engineer And Other|
|Apply Date||9 July to 25 July 2018|
|Exam Center||Chandigarh S.A.S.Nagar Mohali|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority has invited online application for Junior Engineer draughtsman Sub Engineer and other posts. The application process has started on 9th July and has completed on 25 July 2018. Near about Thousands have appeared in this recruitment.
After complete the application submission process now the department is making a plan to conduct the written exam for the selection of the candidates. Those candidates who have applied for the same now they are waiting for Junior Engineer written exam date. The candidates can check all details about PUDA written exam date and Admit Card details on this website.
PUDA Jr. Engineer Selection Process
The applicants who have applied for the same they will be selected by their performance in the written exam. Those candidates who will qualify the written exam then they are called for the next phase of selection which is Interview. The complete details of the selection process are given below.
- Written Exam.
PUDA Written Exam details
The written exam is the first phase of selection. Those candidates who have applied for the same they will have to face the written exam. Those Candidates who will qualify this exam then they are called for the next phase of selection.
PUDA Jr.Engineer Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be objective type.
- In this exam total, 100 questions will be asked and each question will contain equal marks.
- Technical Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 marks.
- General Awareness – 20 questions – 20 marks.
- Mental Aptitude and Reasoning – 10 question – 10 marks.
- Computer Proficiency – 10 question – 10 marks.
- English Punjabi Language Proficiency – 10 questions – 10 marks.
- Total – 100 questions – 100 marks.
PUDA Clerk Cum DEO Exam pattern
The written exam will consist of objective type. In this exam, 100 questions will be asked and each question will contain equal marks. The candidates can cover this exam during the time period.
- Computer Proficiency – 20 question – 20 marks.
- Mental Aptitude and Reasoning – 20 question – 20 marks.
- General Awareness – 20 question – 20 marks.
- Mental Ability – 20 question – 20 marks.
- Language Proficiency – 20 question – 20 marks.
- Total – 100 question – 100marks.
PUDA Admit Card 2018
PUDA Admit Card 2018 will be declared 1-2 week period of the written Exam. The candidates who want to take part in the written exam they can download their PUDA Admit Card on the official website.
Th Admit Card will carry the necessary information like candidates name, signature, exam center name, exam timing etc. Without admit card, you will not be able to write the exam. So the candidates can download their PUDA Junior Engineer Admit Card as soon as possible and take it safely for the written exam.
How to download PUDA Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018？
PUDA Junior Engineer Admit Card will declare soon at the official website. The candidates can follow all instruction step by step to download their PUDA Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018.
- First, you open the official website of the department i.e. www.puda.gov.in
- After that, you find the link PUDA Admit Card and click on it.
- Now you fill all required detail and submit it.
- Then your Admit Card will be seen on your screen.
- Now take a printout of it.
PUDA Jr. Engineer Admit Card 2018 will be published soon on the official website. If the candidates have any doubts or suggestion regarding for the same then you can comment us by using the comment box.