Odisha Police Department will declare soon Odisha Police Recruitment notification for 17500 vacant posts of Police Constable and Sub Inspector. In this recruitment male and female both are participating. This is a golden opportunity for all candidates who want to get Government job in the field of Police. If you are one of them who are waiting for Odisha Police recruitment, then you are visiting at a correct page, here we provide you all latest and upcoming Odisha Police Recruitment details.
All more youngest and eligible candidates who are interesting can apply online for Odisha Police jobs. The application submission process will start in upcoming weeks. For more details, candidates can download the recruitment official notification. All candidates must read advertisement notification carefully and satisfy themselves before applying online.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018-19 details
|Post Name||Constable & Sub- Inspector|
|Application Submit Date||Update|
|Qualification||10th & Graduation Degree|
Eligibility Criteria details for Odisha Police Recruitment
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria details before applying the Odisha Police Recruitment.
- The candidates who want to apply for Constable posts they should have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- The applicants who are going to apply for Sub Inspector posts they must be Graduation degree any recognized University.
- The applicants who are participating for Constable posts they should have between 18 to 25 years.
- The candidates who want to work for Sub Inspector post they should be between 20 to 37 years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules and regulation.
Odisha Police Selection Process
The applicants who have applied for this recruitment they will be selected by their performance record are following rounds which are given below.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Document Verification.
The candidates who have submitted their application form for this recruitment, they will be selected by the written exam. The written exam is the 1st Phase of selection. The candidates who will qualify in this exam, then they are called for the next process of selection.
Odisha Police department will release the Admit Card 7 days period of the exam date. All candidate can download their Odisha Police Admit Card online at the official website.
Answer Key, Cut Off Marks and Result
The candidates can check the answer key, cutoff marks detail and results on this page. Here we provide you with all details for this recruitment.
How to apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2018-19？
Odisha Police Recruitment process will be complete after the registration process. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the same on its official website. The candidate can register for Odisha Police recruitment using the following steps which are given below.
- First, you open the official website of Odisha Police Department.
- After that, you can select the link as your qualification.
- Now click on register and read all instruction carefully.
- After that, click on continue and enter your details.
- Now upload your document and submit the application form.
- Now take a printout of your application form for further use.
The candidates can stay connected on our website to get all latest update for Odisha Police Recruitment 2018-19. If you have any questions regarding for the same then you can comment on the comment box.