Madhya Pardes Vyapam will be released MP Police recruitment notification for 15000 posts of Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. This is a golden chance those more youngest are waiting for MP Police notification. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MP Police recruitment 2018 before the last date. We have suggested all the candidates before applying for Constable and ASI posts, they must read carefully MP Police notification.
Latest update – MP Police Recruitment notification for 15000 vacant posts of Constable and ASI will be released in the month of July 2018.
All candidates can stay connected on our website www.jobexams.in for more details. Here we provide you with all information about MP Police Recruitment. In this article, we provide you with all details for MP Police notification details. registration start date etc. So you can visit regularly on this page.
MP Police Recruitment details
|Department Name||Madhya Pradesh Vayapam|
|Name Of The Post||Constable/ ASI|
The candidates who want to apply for MP Police they can check all details on this page. MP police Recruitment 2018 posts details, Education qualification, Age limit, Exam date, Application fee details, Admit Card date and Physical test details etc. All information will helpful for candidates.
MP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification details
The candidates who want to apply for Constable and Head Constable posts they should have passed 10th or 12th from any recognized board or institution.
Assistant Sub Inspector posts the candidates want to apply for this post they should be Graduation degree with Computer/It or 3 years Polytechnic Diploma in Computer/IT.
The applicants who want to apply for MP Police Recruitment they should be between 18 to 25 years.
Application Fee details
- General/OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST / Female/PWD – Rs.250/-
MP Police Selection Process details
All applied candidates will be selected by their performance are following the round of selection. MP Police selection process complete details are given below. The candidates check all details for MP Police selection process.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Proficiency test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Merit List.
MP Police Written Exam Details
- The MP Police written exam will be based in two papers- Paper 1st and Paper IInd.
- All Constable posts Paper 1st will be 100 marks.
- Paper IInd will be held for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector posts exam will be 100 marks.
- The time duration will be 2 hours for all papers.
Syllabus Details – General knowledge, Reasoning, Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude, Science and simple Arithmetic.
Physical Proficiency Test Details
For Male Candidates
- Race – 800 meters in 2 minutes 45 seconds.
- Shot put – 19 feet in 3 chances.
- Long Jump – 13 feet in 3 chances.
For Female Candidates
- Race – 800 meter in 4 minutes
- Shot put – 15 feet in 3 chances
- Long jump – 10 feet in 3 chances
- Race – 800 meters in 3 minutes 15 seconds.
- Shot put – 17 feet in 3 chances.
- Long jump – 12 feet in 3 chances.
MP Police Admit card will publish soon at the official website. The candidates can download the MP Police Admit Card 1-2 week Period of the written exam and take it safely.
How to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2018？
The candidates who want to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2018 and they can apply online. The department will release soon MP Police notification details. All candidates can follow all instruction to apply for MP Police Recruitment.
- First of all, you need open the official website of MP police department.
- After that, you can select the link as your qualification.
- Now click on register and read all instruction.
- After that, click on continue and entry all details.
- Now upload your document and submit the application form.
- Now take a printout of your application form for further use.
The candidates can stay connected on our website to get all latest information about MP Police Recruitment 2018. If you have any questions regarding for the same then you can drop your comment in the comment box.